Posted by MountGuitars on Philmofo:
Meet up/location: UP oval (Manny’s store, 43 Bikes tambayan)
Date and Time: September 5, 2009, 8am, Saturday
Duration: 3 hours.
Anong meron sa bike clinic/Bike 101?
- parts of a bike (types of brakes, types of shifters, cockpit, fork)
- kinds of frames/suspension designs
- comparison/kinds of mountain bikes (XC, trail/enduro, all mountain, etc.)
- simple tuning tips for suspensions (fork and frame)
- how to fix minor problems like patching tubes, derailleur adjustments, etc.
- simple tips to help a beginner ride better (proper shifting, posture, pedaling, braking, etc.)
What to bring:
Bike tools and your bike. Pwede ring wala, hehe.
Again, libre/free po ito. Hence, walang T-shirt or merienda or lunch na kasama, hehe.
Everyone is invited. Newbie man or expert na. Philmofo man or PMTB.
Bike clinic will not push through if it’s raining on the day of the bike clinic.
Let me just point out that this bike clinic is not meant to compete with iBike. My bike clinic is ‘pahapyaw’ lang and it’s purely basic and there are no instruction materials or other instructional aids. It’s just me, the bike, and the students. Barebones lang po ito.
Also, i urge you to support iBike as well.
Please sign up HERE. I would need at least 25 participants for this to push through.Did you like this story? Buy me a coffee!
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2nd Dirt & Play XC Fun Race
- Philmofo XCM-MIM 2011
- Launching of Bacoor Bike Lane
- Extreme Bauan XC MTB Challenge 2011
- 2nd SCAMB National Mountain Bike Fest